Re: [Roadsters] Newbie

To: copocabanna@gmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Newbie
From: Lore724@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 18:56:46 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: Lore724
Where are you located?
Where is the car located?
Price depends on condition.   Pics are a must.

Dave in MI
'69 2000

In a message dated 4/7/2013 2:39:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
copocabanna@gmail.com writes:

Hi,
I'm new to this mailing list. In fact this is my first  attempt. I had a
1970 1600 Fairlady in 1972. I love it and have wanted  another one ever
since I got married and everyone since said that I was  married now and
didn't need a sport car. Im looking at a 1969 1600, looks  like a good buy
at 6,800 hundred dollars. It is a long away from where I  live and so I
going to ask the seller to do a pre sale check on it before I  fly and take
a look at it. I might even be driving it back to where is  live. My
questions is this a good price? I've been following at these cars  on the
internet since the internet was invented. I wanted a 1970 either a  1600 or
2000. Had thought of restoring it myself but do to unforeseen  disability
need to buy one that's nearly already restored. Any advise would  be
welcome. I guess I'm just getting cold feet. I do want to join a  club
somewhere in my area. I live in the NW. If anybody know of a 1970 1600  or
2000 let know. Any advise would be  helpful.