Re: [Roadsters] 1600 tuning issues

To: Roy Haslett <hrhaslett@yahoo.com>, Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>, Datsun-Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, " Phillip B. \(MSFC-ES11\)Hall" <phillip.b.hall@nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1600 tuning issues
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:54:39 -0800 (PST)
I had that same issue with a '72 510 I had in college -- only it died
completely. Wire looked fine on the outside, with no damage to the insulation,
but was broken inside because it stuck up a bit and was whipped by the rotor.

Gary McCormick

--- On Mon, 12/10/12, Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ES11) <phillip.b.hall@nasa.gov>