Re: [Roadsters] installing u20

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] installing u20
From: The Ken Pearce <ken__pearce@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:15:09 -0700
Thanks for all the advice!  I'll probably try to install it with everything
already bolted on.  I do have a leveler but forgot to mention that I'm doing
it "old school" with an overhead beam and come-along and rolling the car
forward as the engine goes in.  (And doing it by myself)  Came out that way
and wasn't too much of an issue.    On second thought, I'm going to rent a
cherry picker for $25 and call a buddy or two.  The beer and pizza will cost
more than the cherry picker, but will be money well spent.

Heli-coil saved my bacon on a stripped out cam tower stud in my head.
Couldn't get the 13 lbs of torque on the nut without the stud spinning so
Heli-coil to the rescue.  Worked like a charm...

Cheers!

Ken
Bellingham, WA