Re: [Roadsters] installing u20

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] installing u20
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
Ken,

Have it all together.  It is very painful to try to get the other bit
on after
the engine is in.

I think that the bolts on the starter can get
about a 32nd of turn due to all
the engine/frame restrictions.

I thought
that someone had a nice write up of the steps getting the engine
in/out.
Dana

Dana Nojima
noji-1@pacbell.net