[Roadsters] stroker mechanic/builder??

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] stroker mechanic/builder??
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:32:34 -0400 (EDT)
I am slowly gathering the pieces necessary to stroke my 1600 correctly.
I have what I assume are the "hard" ones: crank and webers with
manifold. I can get a header and cam easily enough. I will consult the
write ups when I am ready to get the rest of the parts I need.

My question is about who to have do the build. I am sure there are
builders on the coasts who can do this for me--and if I have to I will
ship to them if I find no other options but would rather not for support
reasons. But does anyone know of a mechanic who is familiar with (has
done) this stroker build in my neck of the woods in the midwest? Or can
any competent engine builder do this stroke?

Thanks!

Tim
Belleville, WI

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net