[Roadsters] intro + speedometer question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] intro + speedometer question
From: Krismon ongbongan <krismon@ongbongan.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:20:45 -0700
just wanted to introduce myself, new to the list and proud new owner (1 week
now) of SPL311-26312. Which is unfortunately already in the shop with a
leaky gas tank.

The wife wouldn't let me work on the gas tank at home. :)

SPL311-26312 has had an engine swap some time ago! Sadly it's an A14+Auto
(at least that's what it looks like to me).

I have one question to start..  found some info online about the speedometer
gearing... mine appears to be around 55% off from the tranny swap (driving
45mph shows 25, driving 35mph shows 20). Is that too big of a difference
that a speedometer cable gear swap can compensate for?

Krismon.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00