[Roadsters] Which radiator should I use

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Which radiator should I use
From: Charles Kyle <chuckkyle@me.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:11:50 -0400
Good evening,

Okay, I have two radiators laying around the garage, well actually one is in
the car.  One is a Datsun Roadster 1600 Radiator 65 - 67 1/2 / 68 - 70, based
on pictures from Dean's website.  This is the one that is currently in the car,
I have no idea if it is a two or three core and don't know how to tell.  The
other is a Datsun Roadster 2000 Radiator 67 1/2 & 69 - 70 purchased from Rising
Sun about 5 years ago.  It looks like one that was just removed from a parted
out vehicle, not a rebuilt or anything else.

I have had overheating or running hot issues for a long time.  Would there be
any advantage to using the one for the 2000 vice the 1600?  I have been reading
older posts about having it recored at a local radiator shop, so if I was to do
this, which radiator should I use and put in the car?

Thanks

Chuck

--

V/r