Re: [Roadsters] intro + speedometer question

To: antony wardle <antonywardle@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] intro + speedometer question
From: Krismon ongbongan <krismon@ongbongan.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:31:30 -0700
Yeah, I bought a car like this to get away from gadgets in a sense..

Has anyone tried GPS based analog speedometers?

Maybe I'll pick up a speedo(with turn signal lights!) + tach pair (since the
OE mechanical tach doesn't work with the A14 anyway).

Something like this:

http://www.speedhut.com/custom_gauge_description-gauge_type-Speedometer_GPS-auto_number-882.htm

Can even customize the dial to look just like the OE one!

Kris.