Re: [Roadsters] What kind of glue?

To: <KCook94722@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] What kind of glue?
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:11:20 -0800
As others have mentioned the 3M Weatherstrip glue works excellently.  This
will work to hold the bulb gasket to the door opening's metal edge.  But
IIRC, the final piece is a strip of Welting that clamps the overlap of
material to the door.

Just be sure to mount the OEM bulb gasket edge over your vinyl material
before you apply the welting.

FWIW
Enrique