Re: [Roadsters] What kind of glue?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] What kind of glue?
From: "Gregory S. Morrison" <gsm@gregorysmorrison.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:30:23 -0800
FWIW, if I'm remembering this correctly (disclaimer placed in everything now
that I'm over 50) I've never had to glue replacement door trim on because
it's such a tight fit to begin with. Have never had a problem with it coming
off.

Now if I could figure out how to attach the window rubbers without them
popping off every time I raise the window. Looks to be a pressure fit so I'm
reluctant to apply glue where none was before.

-Greg
SRL31100494