Re: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story

To: "Neil Levine" <nalevine@dcn.org>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:25:52 -0700
Neil,

I remember that incident.  I removed a module from one of the EI
roadster distributors that I had been building and sold it to
Neil.  The modules are quite reliable but some failures are
inevitable.  I recommend having a spare.  Avoid the modules that have
extra connections on the side because they were made for a different
application.  New modules from Nissan are pricey but probably have
the best quality and reliability.  Used Nissan modules are also a good choice.

Stan
==