[Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story
From: "Ed Mitchell" <edmitche@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:13:35 -0600
Ok..Dead Betty...once again DEAD  {~*Pout*~}

I installed a Pertronix Electronic Ignition.do-ma-hitchie
http://www.pertronix.com/prod/ig/ignitor/default.aspx

And now it seems my coil blew up.  Dunno if I have the wrong coil for use
with the pertronix thang

Coil is a diamond FTM-063GT 12v  (looks like this thing -->)
http://www.ecplaza.net/tradeleads/seller/3885279/sell_ignition_coil_gt63.htm

I noticed while installing the Pertronix Electronic Ignition...they also had
pertronix coils identified on a small pamphlet.but I "assumed" they we're
basically wanting me to buy more of their products.

So I guess the question is.will any Datsun 1600 spec'd coil work with the
Pertronix Elec. Ign.?

(or it's a drinking game to drink whenever pertronix is mentioned) (OMG -
how many more time could I possibly mention Pertronix?)

Thanks for any info

Ed Mitchell

Las Cruces New Mexico

1967.5 Datsun Roadster 1600 - SPL311-12761

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559322539UXctqG