Re: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:14:11 -0400
Tom, Dave, Thanks for the comments.

Just for clarity, what I sell IS/was a Gary Boone distributor, I bought the
whole shooting match from Gary.  There's been some small changes, but only
as a production and/or durability improvement.

Oh, and Mark and Drew Dent truly have the last "Gen-U-Wine Gary Boone".
Gary gave me a complete finished distributor he built for a model as part of
the deal.  After I no longer needed a model to refer back to, I added grease
and gave it to Mark's son Drew as a birthday present for his Roadster. I'm
installing it Saturday.  Dave Freed also mentioned that got the last one and
someone else paid around $600.00 for the other last one on Ebay.

Dave Brisco
East Coast Roadster