Re: [Roadsters] Changing transmission fluid

To: scottmcg@gmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Changing transmission fluid
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:04:50 EDT
Always remove the filler plug before removing the drain plug. Drain plugs
are easy to get out but sometimes filler plugs are impossible. This can lead
to  some colorful language.

keith  williams
ccfcccs
_http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org_
(http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org/)

bIf  Not Us, Then Who? If Not Now, Then When?b

In a message dated 8/10/2009 6:10:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,