Re: [Roadsters] Changing transmission fluid

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Changing transmission fluid
From: Scott McGillivray <scottmcg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 22:52:40 -0700
Awesome, thanks for the help Paul x 2, Patti, and Gary.  Good to hear it's a
straight forward task.  My dad couldn't find left-handed tools so I received
zero handyman training as a kid... I never knew half these tools had been
invented.

I will pick up a suction gun tomorrow and thanks Paul for the reminder to
loosen the fill plug first.  Old oil is better than no oil :)

-Scott
Maple Ridge, British Columbia