[Roadsters] FW: Testing the AM radio

Subject: [Roadsters] FW: Testing the AM radio
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 07:44:42 -0500
Ritch,

I had my Toshiba radio rebuilt by Keith's dad, and it works great now.  I also
purchased a Redi-rad adapter through the following website:
http://www.rediscoveradio.com/, on the recommendation of Patti.  The adapter
plugs into your antenna cable in the radio and allows you to plug in an ipod
or similar device.  The single speaker under the dash doesn't exactly POUND
out the tunes, but it does OK.  I highly recommend both Keith's dad and the
the Redi-Rad.

Dan.

> Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:42:02 -0700
> From: rlabate@sbcglobal.net
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Roadsters] Testing the AM radio
>
> I just want to make sure I've connected everything correctly with a newly
acquired, original Toshiba AM radio for my '68 2000.