Re: [Roadsters] cooling the intake?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] cooling the intake?
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:45:03 -0500
The water in the coolant is 190 degrees and the exhaust manifold is like 800
degrees.  The water actually cools the manifold since it is subject to
radiant heat from the exhaust manifold.  The carbs have the vapor bypass
which is supposed to help with vapor lock.  You might inspect it to see if
it is working properly.

Andy