Re: [Roadsters] Datsuns - Roadsters and 510's - The lack of.

To: David Jones <djaes@optusnet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsuns - Roadsters and 510's - The lack of.
From: Daniel Solomon <d-solomon@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:23:44 -0700
I had never seen a Datsun Roadster prior to purchasing mine. Quite
honestly, that's the biggest reason I bought it.  (I like things that
are different)
I was familiar with the 510, but have only seen a handful in my life
(I'm 36)

Other than that...
Datsun?  What's that?  they are very uncommon in the USA