Re: [Roadsters] Datsuns - Roadsters and 510's - The lack of.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsuns - Roadsters and 510's - The lack of.
From: "peter harrison" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 23:02:42 -0700
My local experience (Southern California) is that there are only one or two
that I see driving around (apart from members cars), but that whenever I
take my car to an informal 'cruise' night, I never get to leave my car.
People  either used to have one, dad had one, boyfriend etc. and they love
to reminisce. Even at a Bentley Drivers Club/Aston Martin Owners Club
holiday dinner last year, my car got as much attention as did a recently
acquired 1937 V12 Lagonda.

FWIW

Peter
Eliza '70 SPL TOADSAN