Re: OFF Topic - global warming, but with some ON Topic too.

To: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>, "Graeme"
Subject: Re: OFF Topic - global warming, but with some ON Topic too.
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:02:33 -0500
Are you saying the sun might be the cause of global warming?
Anyway, what is wrong with extending the roadster season in Maine?

Don't bring up facts Mark, we want our leaders making decisions based on
emotions. Oh yeah what about the big one (hurricane) destined to hit the
east coast this summer.
Check out the forcasts in the '70s for how long our oil was going to last
too.
daveS