Re: OFF Topic - global warming, but with some ON Topic too.

To: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>, "'Autox \(E-mail\)'"
Subject: Re: OFF Topic - global warming, but with some ON Topic too.
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:11:17 -0500
Washington Post 1972:

"We simply cannot afford to gamble. We cannot risk inaction. The scientists
who disagree are acting irresponsibly. The indications that our climate can
soon change for the worse are too strong to be reasonably ignored."

Sound familliar?

They were talking about Global Cooling.

Al Gore leaves out an incredible amount of information.  This movie is about
as real as Charlie and the chocolate factory.

Remember that 1,000 years ago the Vikings were growing grapes in Greenland.
Now the area where they lived is too cold to sustain any reasonable amount of
agriculture. Perhaps there were some evil proto-Republicans around 1,000 years
ago to cause the global cooling.

Global warming is occurring on Earth, Mars, and Jupiter and Triton in our
solar system. If global warming is occurring throughout the solar system, then
this is not the fault of humans and casts doubts upon the claims that humans
are responsible for global warming on earth.

Mark (stickerman) Dent