OFF Topic - global warming, but with some ON Topic too.

To: "'Autox \(E-mail\)'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OFF Topic - global warming, but with some ON Topic too.
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 19:45:50 +1030
 "An Inconvenient Truth" done by Al Gore that everyone should see. I watched
it the other night and can only say I was stunned...

Craig

I know, it is off topic, BUT,
Al Gore was in Australia recently promoting this movie.
I was very impressed with the interviews he did on local TV
He seemed to be very well informed and dare I say, an honest guy.
I haven't yet seen the movie, I have it on backorder with a DVD retailer
though.
He introduced himself as, "I used to be the next President of the United
States".
That would be funny if the election was an honest event.....

Ohhhhh, ahhhhh, I'm getting wound up.

Weather here has moderated some and I'm back to welding in rust repair
patches.
My DIY plating kit has been ordered and I'm busy making up the tank, voltage
regulator and barrel (for tiny bits).
The device will have a capacity of 25L, that should be more than adeqate for
Roadster bits.
For long items you just plate one end, invert and plate the other end.
For my bumpers, I will make up a temporary tank that is long and skinny but
still 25L in capacity.
This is a critical size since voltage settings are calculated around this
number.
I can't wait to get it happening, seems like a good investment.
The guy that sells these kits is in Western Australia.
If anyone is interested in visiting his site, it is below: -

http://www.eplate.com.au/bin/serve?doc=/google.htm

I also have a few digi. Pics. Of the voltage regulator I have made following
Steves' design.
34.5 years as an electronic technician has been of help!
Take care, your winter is not what it used to be!