Re: Any body on this list? I hope not

To: Datsun Roadster group <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any body on this list? I hope not
From: alp <akarcioglu@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:05:37 -0800
I have sold and bought lots off of eBay and I don't charge anything for
handling or up the costs of shipping.  I feel it is a rip off to do so.  What
time does it really take to box something up and send it?  The packing
materials usually come from the stuff I have bought and saved.  I knew a few
other guys in my area and they feel the same.  They look at those that do as
cheapskates and try not to do business with them in the future.  I have a buddy
who bought something and the seller said he would split the shipping 50/50.  My
friend had to send the item back and he found the original seeler had trippled
the shipping costs!  Bloody scammers!!