RE: looking to buy new shock and springs for my 68 roadster

To: <mtbdavid2@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: looking to buy new shock and springs for my 68 roadster
From: "Matt Jacquet" <matt@vander-bend.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:06:52 -0700
Hi David,

I installed a set of 4 KYB "white" gas-adjust shocks a while back and I'm
not to thrilled with them so far. The ride is actually pretty good but I've
found that they tend to "rebound" a bit in hard corners. Feels like a little
hop. I also installed a set of Mike Young custom front springs last year.
They give a great stance to the car and have helped with the hopping issue.
I'm not sure if it was my set of springs or my car but the install was a bit
tricky. The ID of the springs were just a tad small and we had to do some
"work" to get them to seat. All n All Mike's springs are a very good
product.

Matt