u20 hooks

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: u20 hooks
From: Shaun <toolmansj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 07:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
Just a few sunny days in a row and I plan to drop in my u20 just wating to
spray the engine compartment. Does any one have pics of the way they hung the
engine from the cherry picker? special brackets or what bolts to connect the
chain from. My engine has no brackets and I was thinking of fabricating some.
Any pics and or comments could be helpful. If anyone has stock brackets they
could part with that might be cool too!
  Thanks Again

Shaun Jones
1969 2000
Under Construction!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
IMG_7025.jpg]