Re: Got the Head off!!!! Check out the Pics.

To: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>, <Keith0alan@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Got the Head off!!!! Check out the Pics.
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:58:50 -0600
Well, get to kicking your butt, ok?   :)   Here I was hoping it was a
mechanic.   Your leakdown reading are all very good, so that's why I say you
probably can just get that valve repaired and get back on the road again!
Wanna compare leakdowns?   I had from 89% to 100% leakdown in all
cylinders... the car shouldn't have run at all!  But she did... and pretty
darn nicely too!     I'm rebuilding the engine despite the fact it probably
would be cheaper to put in a newer engine, because the car is just so much
fun to drive and/or work on!     Get that motor running again and keep it
all original Datsun!  I am!  :)

Eric