Re: frozen nut on hub assembly

To: mtyler@hctc.net, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: frozen nut on hub assembly
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:47:10 EST
I agree. If you are removing the fastener and plan to throw it away and
replace with new it's a good idea. Some places like holding fenders on is fine,

but, take good care of your "life and limb" hardware. Heating anything critical
 red hot is definitely a no no.

kw

In a message dated 12/14/2004 7:00:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,