Ad-Aware, Norton etc

To: "Joyce Jackson" <jjackson@kelleydrye.com>,
Subject: Ad-Aware, Norton etc
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:46:41 -0500
I have Norton Firewall and Internet Security installed on my computer and
I'm glad I do. I noticed that when going to certain sites and some of the
items offered for sale on eBay someone is trying to access my bank account
numbers. Not all the eBay postings are benign but 95% are.

I also installed the original version of Ad-Aware but recently updated to a
new version - 6.0. My computer had been frequently redirected to other
websites when I clicked on eBay.com as well as other few other sites. When I
ran the new Ad-aware program it picked up more than 160 items which should
not have been on my computer. My computer is no longer redirected to other
websites.

Do a Google search for Ad-aware and you can download it for free at several
sites.

I bought my Norton from eBay for about 17 and highly recommend it.

Mike