OT - Rollaround Tool Box coming for sale

To: "Roadsters E-Mail List" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - Rollaround Tool Box coming for sale
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:41:49 -0800
I would not normally mention a rollaround toolbox, but this is almost
a complete tool shop in one place and one cabinet.  A friend of mine
just told me he is going to sell his tall Makita rollaround tool case,
complete with a wide variety of Makita, Snap-On, and other quality
tools, as well as similar sources of battery tester and cooling system
pressure tester and some I am not completely sure of.  There might be
a scratch on the rollaround, but I would be surprised.  The tools are
in the same condition.

I still remember a set of Snap-On metric wrenches I once used when I
rebuilt the heads and timing chains in a Volvo V6.  Smooth polish and
beautiful chrome.  They were a real pleasure to hold, let alone
actually use.  Cost for that metric set in the 80's - $100.00.  The
rollaround cabinet is much newer.

He is asking $6500 for all, and I am sure it is very well worth it.
If anyone is interested contact me offline and I will put you in touch
with him for more specific information.

These tools are located Near Portland, Oregon.

Tom
69 2000 "Mr. Hyde"
Portland, Oregon
http://www.fransfancies.com/datsun