5 slot wheels for sale

To: "Datsun Roadsters (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5 slot wheels for sale
From: "Brucciani, Chris" <CBrucciani@archinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:17:29 -0500
I have a set of 14" slots in good condition for sale.  They have not been
polished in a year or so, but it won't take a whole lot to get them pretty
shiny. I can include center caps and lugs.  They currently have pretty cheap
tires mounted on them that are usable, but I know that one of the tires is out
of round and cannot be balanced.   One tire also has higher treadwear than the
others.  Asking $200 OBO.  Shipping would be extra.  if this is a crazy price-
let me know and make an offer. Gotta sell em.  E-mail me if interested.

Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
Phone: 404-682-3691
Fax:  404-682-3670