RE: OT - corporate auto-x

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OT - corporate auto-x
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 17:18:19 -0800
We have actually three separate auto-x series in this area: SCCA, Western
Washington Sports Car Council (WWSCC) and Bremerton Sports Car Club. Between
the three of them, they put on something like 20+ events a year. Both SCCA
and WWSCC have Novice and Open Street classes; I'm not sure about Bremerton.