Barbecue at CDM

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Barbecue at CDM
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 17:08:34 -0800
Hey All,

A great time for those who showed up to Classic Datsun Motorsports Fall
Barbecue. I met up with Fergus O"Farrell and Tim Miner and we did some
formation flying down the coast to Classic Datsun Motorsports. Two 1967.5
2000s and a 1969 2000 roared down the coast in perfect weather.

Upon arriving at CDM, we got down to some serious car viewing and of course
we were all glad to see Barrie Strachan and wish him well. Truly a gracious
gentleman. I am still hearing people talk about getting him a car and I will
help in any way I can.

There was more food than you could imagine and everyone had a great time. I
have posted pics and also a video of my car in flight on the way home. It's
a large file, so I would recommend a broadband connection if you want to
watch it.

http://home.netcom.com/~andr/CDMBBQ.htm

A great day out with some buddies and just driving our roadsters.

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex
SRL311-00489

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!