OT - corporate auto-x

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - corporate auto-x
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:06:09 -0800
Hi folks,

I work in an industry where flash and ostentation are the order of the
day. The senior management all have whatever the current 911
tail-waggers are, boxsters, french-racing-blue bmw's, or cayenne's,
etc. (no real imaginative cars - just more-bucks-than-car-knowledge).

A co-worker has been tweaking the brass by saying his 3-wheeler
electric Corbin Sparrow can outdrag  a fancy "porch" in the
quarter-mile (electric motor = instant torque) and the new-mini owners
think they can run circles around the guys-with-too-much-money.

The question is: how to put on a  "private auto-x".

Any help?

Leigh Brooks
Seattle

(If my rat '68 is ready, I'll run it. Otherwise the NA Miata with
sticky tires will have to do!)