Re: request: scan of fairlady & D emblem

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: request: scan of fairlady & D emblem
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:24:59 EST
Hi Laurie

For the Fairlady emblem, you can use the ones off the website (although it's
red on white and black, not silver ... )

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/fl1.gif

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/logo.gif

If you crop the word 'Fairlady', convert it to a shade of grayscale and run
it trough a 'metal' effect it should come out quite cool. I'd have a play
around with it for you but I'm the kids' taxi service tonight (and every other
night)

Greg Valazza uses a nice 'D' on the front page of Datsun.org - if it's what
you're looking for, it may be worth contacting him.

Cheers

Rob
www.fairlady.org