RE: Datsun Roadster Screensaver - Update..Thanks Tom

To: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>,
Subject: RE: Datsun Roadster Screensaver - Update..Thanks Tom
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:06:42 -0800 (PST)
Hello Listers,

First of all , Thank You Tom for hosting the file..It certainly made it easier.

Im still wanting to do the mailing list member's datsun screensaver, it would
be an awesome screensaver. I would include some details in the pictures like
owner's name
the year of the car..maybe even the srl or spl #.. the city and state ...and in
some cases the country. If you put it in your work computer, you will not be
able to work. cause you want the screensaver to come on.

Im also welcome to suggestions..I was thinking of doing a screensaver of a
particular show..or maybe a run.
Maybe just the engine compartments..you can guess who owns the car. Also maybe
just the license plate...I dont know..Anything fun..roadster related.

So if there is enough interests on the mailing list screensaver ..please make
sure the picture is of good quality. lots of pixels..

Thanks,

Raul

Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com> wrote:

Raul's screen saver is GREAT !!!  Thank you Raul.

Unfortunately it is a very large file that cannot be e-mailed.  I asked him to
FTP the file to my PC and then added it to my web page so everybody can get it.

There are two ways to download the file.

1) Visit my web page and click on the Raul's Screensaver link in the menu
column.

http://www.fransfancies.com/datsun

2) FTP to my PC and download the file directly from my PC.

12.189.224.30

User Name: datsun

Password: datsun     Real creative.

If you have roadster related ??? you would like to see posted on a web site you
can FTP the files to me and let me know they are there.  I will be happy to
post technical information, pictures, or ???, as long as it is roadster
related.  Smaller files can be e-mailed if you like.

While I was at it I added an item or two to my TECH page, and updated my LINKS
page.

Tom
69 2000 "Mr. Hyde"
Portland, Oregon