request: scan of fairlady & D emblem

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: request: scan of fairlady & D emblem
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 14:25:29 EST
Playing around with a few silly projects this afternoon and I need some help
:

Has anyone got a loose "Fairlady" emblem (the squarish ones for the sides)
off the car that they'd be willing to scan and email me a copy ? Rallye has a
pic on their website, but its propped up at an angle for display - I need a
plain ol' flat view.

Same goes for the center "D" off a 2000 ( sold off the ones I had here)

Thanks in advance, and remember to reply off-list as attachments won't go
through!!

PS - I'll let everyone know later if the project works!!!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ