Re: halloween costume

To: "Bobby Rees" <rrees@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: halloween costume
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:09:29 -0500
I think both the Roadster and B were influenced by Italian cars in their
styling. I remember seeing a 50s Fiat that was similar to both cars. And 50s
Alfas also had similar styling cues.

I never heard the Healy story though and I think your friend really knows
not too much about either Zs or Healeys to say that. There is absolutely
nothing in common with either car except for the engine and tranny mounts.

Datsun licensed the Austin  A40 in the 1930s or so.

Healy owners want to think everything is influenced by Healeys  . . . come
to think of it, so do MG owners :)

Mike