O/T Ford GT40 - ZF gearbox contacts?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: O/T Ford GT40 - ZF gearbox contacts?
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:17:46 EST
Hello

Apologies for the bandwidth. I'm currently rebuilding a Ford GT40 replica -
351 Windsor, Edelbrock Performer heads, manifold cam, etc.

It runs a Renault Turbo transaxle which is OK, but I'm looking for a ZF unit
like the original 40. ZFs were also found on the Maserati Merak, Bora,
Detomaso Pantera etc. Does anyone have any contacts?

Cheers

Rob - www.fairlady.org
1968 1600
1968 2000
Ford GT40 replica - it's not a 67.5, doesn't run Solex carbs, and the numbers
don't match. But it does make people smile, just like the roadsters.