Re: cold draft on my neck

To: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Subject: Re: cold draft on my neck
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:06:11 -0700
You know, just when I think it's safe to go back into the water...

Am I being paranoid, or were Stan's comments a deliberate shot at me? I know
that he knows that my Roadster isn't driveable, and hasn't been while
I've subscribed to the List - and this isn't the first time that he has chimed
in with a cheap shot relating to the non-op status of my car. I know
that I'm not the only Roadster owner out there whose car is garage-bound -
though mine has been garage-bound for a really long time - but does that
preclude me from taking part?

Even though I do not, cannot, currently drive my Roadster, I am still
interested in hearing what's going on out there in Roadster-land, and have been
storing up all of the useful advice that comes across the List against that
future date when I am able to revive ol' SRL311-13291; and occasionally,
when a subject on the List piques my interest, I'd like to think that I can
post to the List, just to ask a question (as in this case), without having
to put up with smart-@$$ remarks.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
Long-time Roadster owner, Once (and Future) Roadster driver