Re: Old Tires

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old Tires
From: "John E. Stromgren" <lutepisk@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:17:02 -0400
I drove from Seattle up to Ross's place for some initial work after
buying my car.  When I came to pick it up, he mused over the antiquity
of my tires and then cautioned me:  "Drive straight home.  Don't turn
any corners."

Of course I bought new tires right away.  But that was 6 years ago . . .

-John
1970 2000