Re: Switch to kill battery power

Subject: Re: Switch to kill battery power
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:11:33 -0500
Mark,

No idea where the seller gets them, but that is a good deal.

BMW's are shipped over here with the Battery Disconnect Switches
in place to allow getting the cars on & off the transporters, but
keeping the battery isolated during shipping.

Once the car arrives at the dealer, they pull the swithes and
toss them. :)

Tom