Re: Switch to kill battery power

To: Mark Sedlack <msedlack@neo.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Switch to kill battery power
From: Mical Davis <drivemach1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
I had about 3 seconds between things and looked around
a bit and found this:

http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/rebco5.htm

It looks like pretty much what I was looking for,
although I'm not sure I know what it means by
alternator protection.  Not sure how it secures in the
dash either.  I don't see what prevents it from
twisting when you turn it on or off.

Any other ideas and suggestions are still welcome :)

Thanks!  Hope this can be of use to others as well.

Mical

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1848542337

http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/Z/Z.htm