Re: Vehicle titles (lost)

To: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vehicle titles (lost)
From: "milton3" <milton3@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:35:19 -0600
Mike,

Are you close with any mechanics?  If so, have them put a mechanics lien
on the car and get a good, non-salvage, title that way.

If CO gives you too much hassle, we might be able to do it from TX if
you've got some time and patience.  Personally, I'd have the PO do the
lost title thing here in TX and provide you with a title.  It can't be too
hard - it only took the PO of my Z two months to come up with a
replacement title (from several states away).

hth, Milton

milton <milton3@pobox.com>