Vehicle titles (lost)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vehicle titles (lost)
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:39:48 -0700
Hey list,
I purchased a 69 2000 last year and the seller was unable to come up with a
title. Car has not been licensed for 10 years since he moved from Texas. The
car is fairly clean and I would like to restore rather than part out.  Anyone
know of any title companies that can help me out? I contacted "Broadway Title"
and they will provide a registration and bill of sale (bogus). Colorado motor
vehicle says I need a title, registration only will not work.Also CO makes you
go to an inordinate amount of trouble to get a salvage title (appraisals,
bonds, etc.)
thanks
Mike Koken