Re: Bad Dream!

To: "Ryan Bird" <birdman@myrealbox.com>,
Subject: Re: Bad Dream!
From: "Ed Wilsey" <Kensington_FC@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 16:37:21 -0700
 Well Ryan, how about a little empathy!   My other half saw I was short one of
the roadsters and asked if I junked it.  I told her I took it to Mom's for a
while and she said dam.  I told her to behave or I would call Ron in Mesa to
see if he would let me scatter a couple of his parts cars around the yard.
;O)

///