Re: Bad Dream!

To: <SLBESQ@aol.com>, <Kensington_FC@hotmail.com>, <birdman@myrealbox.com>,
Subject: Re: Bad Dream!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 08:19:08 -0400
They're still married and he is now the proud dad of 2 MGTDs and a Miata. I
know he was furious at the time but he did put things into perspective and
gave his wife a lecture.

He has some Roadster parts that he promised to give to me when his garage is
cleared out as he's restoring one of the TDs and redoing his bathrooms and
there's a lot of crap in there.

Mike