1600 vs 2000 front guards/fenders

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 vs 2000 front guards/fenders
From: Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 10:08:53 +1000
Hi to all,

Both my front guards got cancer at the bottom, which I am about to fix with
patches that Ross sent me. It is a 67 1600 model, by the way.

I located a set of brand new fiberglass guards that were moulded for a
2000. These are "virgin" guards, they do not have any holes drilled for the
aerial, and side markers, which is what I want. The flare is the same size
as mine, as well..

My question is will these guards fit onto my car, without modifications ?
If, not what needs to be modified. I don't have my original guards here, so
I can't compare them.

Thanks,

Cheers,

Sel