Bad Dream!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net"<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bad Dream!
From: Ryan Bird<birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:07:00 -0700
Hey Folks,

I had a nightmare the other night.  Honestly.  I dreamt that I took my car to
Paul Baumans house.  (For some of you, I could stop here, but it gets worse.)
I left the car alone for a while, and when I got back he had some of his "help"
start tearing it apart, but more than that, they cut into the front and rear
fenders, and were planning on putting in light weight (Ford Mustang?  Don't ask
why) flared fenders.  I threw a fit!  While I like the thought of putting in
larger wheels, I was livid that they would tear into my roadster like that.  "I
like my car stock!"  ....   Anyway, after a few moments I woke up, shared the
nightmare with my wife....  Yeah, she had a lot of sympathy for me...  But you
all might.

Ryan Bird
67 1600
Tempe, AZ