Another Wheel Question

To: neffster189@adelphia.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Wheel Question
From: Jaykp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:20:58 EDT
All,

I know that at least 4 times per year we have to rehash the basics of wheels
and lug nuts. So, I apologize in advance to those of you who are sick of
wheel questions, but I can't find what I need in the archives.

I purchased some "Snow Flake" mags that, I believe, orignially came from a 80
or 81 280 ZX. So, I've got the classic problem of a 1/4" Lug and a 1/2" Hole.
When I put the wheels on my car using my 1/4" mag lug nuts with washers, and
drove the car a few miles, the wheels wobbled. The car is parked in my garage
until I can figure out a solution.

Could someone please let me know how they solved this problem? The weather is
great, and my car looks really good with the wheels on it. I hate to leave it
in my garage every day.

Thanks for your input,

Jay Williams
'68 1600