RE: Wheels, Comp Suspension and Fender Clearance

To: "'datjunky'" <datjunky@yahoo.com>, David Totah
Subject: RE: Wheels, Comp Suspension and Fender Clearance
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:10:24 -0700
Ken, did you get yours though CDM? I know that Les has it all worked out
with the panasports. 15X6 with a +15 offset, I think. I believe they machine
the centers to his spec as well.

Speaking of wheels, I just got a new custom built set of old school stlye
wheels my self. I'm going to keep them a secret until they are on the car,
and then i'll post photo's. Here's a hint, they are 15X6 +15 and they are
not Panas. Panas are pretty, but too many roadsters have them already. I
wanted to be different and these are. I bought 195/50/15 Sumatomo sticky
rubbers for them. The tires are coming from tirerack today and I'll have
them all set up by this weekend.